*Important Notice : Unfortunately due to increased shipping costs, socks are not available to purchase outside of UK and Ireland unless :
1. They are purchased with an orthopaedic product or DorsiRamp
2.They are purchased in bulk. Minimum order quantity 20 packs (60 socks)
Introducing the Black Robin Designs Bamboo Socks!
For maximum comfort and protection of sensitive skin, the sandals should be worn with smooth, soft, close fitting socks. Our Black Robin Designs socks have been designed specifically for use with sandals.
A common cause of problems for children wearing foot braces for prolonged periods of time, especially for very young babies with sensitive skin is inappropriate socks.
After many requests, we are now pleased to offer a single layered sock. The single layer comes with all the benefits of bamboo in a thinner sock style.
Children who have less sensitivity and do not suffer from blisters and sores may benefit from using the light single layer sock. In warmer climates, children may find a thinner sock easier to tolerate.
Why Bamboo Socks?:
- Super soft stretchy fabric fitting close to the skin
- Anti-static and kind to allergy prone skin
- Antibacterial properties of bamboo reduce foot smells
- UV protection of bamboo fabric blocks out most UV rays, perfect for children’s sensitive skin
- Moisture wicking bamboo rich material keeps feet dry and cool
- Bamboo is warm yet breathable, making it ideal in all temperatures
- Minimal internal seam
- Silicon dots on sole to hold sock in position (up to size and including 4-5 only)
- Extra height, so ideal for wearing with various types of AFO
Environmental Benefits of Bamboo include:
- Fully biodegradable
- Less water needed for Bamboo than other crops
- Fast growing and naturally occuring
- Yields same as cotton using 10% of the land area
Sock Size Chart
|Foot length (mm)