We have compiled a list of internet links to be used in your research concerning the Ponseti method:
- Global Help
- The Global Help website includes publications on Ponseti Management, as well as the Clubfoot Guide for Parents available in different languages.
- This is a website dedicated to the life story of Anthony, our Directors' son, sharing experiences of having a child with clubfeet.
- Steps is a charity that aims to help people with lower limb conditions. The charity provides support for families and individuals and provides vital services such as a helpline, annual events, publications and much much more. Share your own, and read others experiences of clubfeet treatment on the discussion forum.
Social Media Links:
Other links you may find useful:
- Infant Clubfoot Appeal - charity based in Zanzibar, Tanzania, treating Clubfoot.
- Feet First - charity aimed at the prevention and treatment of clubfoot worldwide.
- Clubfoot Club - provides information for donating used orthotics to the clubfoot project in Uganda and to Papua New Guinea. There are also clubfoot stories and photos.
- Therapy Directory - Therapy Directory is dedicated to putting individuals who are searching for a practitioner, in touch with a professional who is both qualified and suitable for their needs. In addition, we are also passionate about increasing awareness of the positive benefits of complementary and alternative therapies.
- CerebralPalsySymptoms.com - The mission at CerebralPalsySymptoms.com is to provide the public with accurate and up to date information on the many aspects of cerebral palsy and other birth injury complications.
- Cerebralpalsyguidance.com - This website provides vital guidance and assistance to parents of a child with cerebral palsy.
- CerebralPalsyGroup.com - This foundation provides free educational information and support to those who have been affected by cerebral palsy and other developmental disabilities.
- Cerebralpalsyguide.com - Providing a great source of information, support, and resources to those affected by birth injuries, brain injuries, cerebral palsy, Erb's palsy or other disabilities.
- Cerebralpalsyguide.com/community - Support organisations for families affected by cerebral palsy
- Feel Better Friends - This non-profit organisation makes handmade dolls stuffed with love and well wishes, crafted by volunteers and donated to children battling cancer and other illnesses.
- Bill Bird Shoes - Bespoke and made-to-measure shoe maker for clients who are unable to wear off-the-shelf footwear because of foot problems.